About Me

Hi, I’m Greg Whalen, a remote technology support specialist for seniors and older adults. I provide calm, patient, one-on-one help for people who feel overwhelmed or frustrated by computers, smartphones, tablets, and the internet.

I specialize in helping older adults and their families solve technology problems remotely and securely, without pressure or confusing technical language. Most issues can be resolved from home — quickly, safely, and with clear explanations.

I commonly help with email problems, slow computers, Zoom and FaceTime setup, online medical portals, patient records, passwords, Wi-Fi issues, and general tech questions.

If you or a loved one needs trusted remote tech support for seniors, you can learn more about my services here:

Senior Technology Training – Calm, Trusted Remote Tech Support

Tuesday, January 20, 2026

Helping Seniors in Rumson, Little Silver, Fair Haven, and Red Bank New Jersey Access Their Medical Records and Patient Portals

Helping Seniors in Rumson, Little Silver, Fair Haven, and Red Bank Access Their Medical Records and Patient Portals

Managing healthcare online can feel overwhelming, especially for seniors. From scheduling appointments to checking lab results, patient portals are designed to make life easier—but without guidance, they can be confusing. That’s where I come in.

At Senior Technology Support by Greg Whalen, I provide patient, one-on-one support for seniors in Rumson, Little Silver, Fair Haven, and Red Bank, NJ, helping them confidently use their patient portals and access their medical records.

Accessing Patient Portals

Patient portals allow seniors to:

  • View health information
  • Message their doctors securely
  • Manage appointments online

Many seniors struggle with logging in, remembering passwords, or navigating the portal layout. I guide clients step-by-step, so they can confidently log in and access the information they need.

Scheduling and Managing Appointments

Booking appointments online can save time but can also be confusing. I help seniors:

  • Request appointments online
  • Confirm or reschedule visits
  • Set up calendar reminders to never miss an appointment

This reduces stress for both seniors and their families while keeping healthcare organized.

Checking Lab Results

Lab results are often posted online in complex formats. I assist seniors in:

  • Locating their lab results
  • Understanding basic medical information
  • Safely saving or printing reports for reference

With guidance, seniors feel empowered to actively participate in their own care.

Managing Health Records Safely

Security is crucial. I teach seniors how to:

  • Create strong passwords
  • Use secure connections
  • Safely store or share medical records

These practices keep their sensitive health information protected online.

Personalized, Patient Support

Every senior learns differently. I take the time to:

  • Patiently explain each step
  • Answer questions thoroughly
  • Repeat instructions as needed

My goal is to make technology approachable, so seniors can confidently manage their healthcare online.


If you live in Rumson, Little Silver, Fair Haven, or Red Bank, NJ, and want calm, patient support with your patient portals and medical records, I can help. With personalized guidance, seniors can reduce stress, stay organized, and take control of their health information.

📞 Contact me today to schedule a session and start managing your healthcare technology with confidence.

External Resources

MyChart Patient Portal

No comments:

Post a Comment

What One-on-One Technology Support for Seniors Actually Looks Like (2026)

What One-on-One Technology Support for Seniors Actually Looks Like (2026) What One-on-One Technology Support for Seniors...